Reach Oxford Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 applications are now being accepted in the United Kingdom.
Undergraduate Degree Scholarships at the University of Oxford are open to all international students from all around the world.
This is a fully funded scholarship for overseas students to study any topic other than medicine in the United Kingdom for a Bachelor’s Degree Program.
Students who wish to pursue a Bachelor’s Degree in the United Kingdom are invited to apply for the Reach Oxford Scholarship in the United Kingdom 2021 for International Students.
Under the Reach Scholarship 2021, the University of Oxford offers almost all academic subjects and majors to earn an undergraduate degree. Every year, the scholarship will cover the full tuition, living expenses, and return airfare for a four-year degree program.
The Institution of Oxford is an English college research university. Oxford is consistently ranked among the top five institutions in the world, and it is now ranked first in both the Times Higher Education World University Rankings and the Forbes World University Rankings.
The University of Oxford is also ranked first in the world in the QS World University Rankings by Subject.
Reach Oxford Scholarships 2023/24 in the United Kingdom is a Full Scholarship that covers the following costs:
- Fee waivers until degree completion.
- Return ticket every year to home country.
- All living expenses.
List of Available Study Fields:
- Archaeology and Anthropology
- Biochemistry (Molecular and Cellular)
- Biomedical Sciences
- Classical Archaeology and Ancient History
- Classics and English
- Classics and Modern Languages
- Classics and Oriental Studies
- Computer Science
- Computer Science and Philosophy
- Earth Sciences (Geology)
- Economics and Management
- Engineering Science
- English Language and Literature
- English and Modern Languages
- European and Middle Eastern Languages
- Fine Art
- Foundation Year (Chemistry, Engineering and Materials Science)
- Foundation Year (Humanities)
- Foundation Year (Law)
- Foundation Year (PPE)
- History (Ancient and Modern)
- History and Economics
- History and English
- History and Modern Languages
- History and Politics
- History of Art
- Human Sciences
- Law (Jurisprudence)
- Materials Science
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Mathematics and Philosophy
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Modern Languages
- Modern Languages and Linguistics
- Oriental Studies
- Philosophy and Modern Languages
- Philosophy, Politics and Economics (PPE)
- Philosophy and Theology
- Physics and Philosophy
- Psychology (Experimental)
- Psychology, Philosophy and Linguistics
- Religion and Oriental Studies
- Theology and Religion
List of Eligible Countries:
Applicants who are permanent residents of one of the following countries are eligible to apply for an Oxford University Bachelors Scholarship:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Rep, Chad, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Kosovo, Kyrgyz, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Federated States, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, North Macedonia, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, West Bank and Gaza Strip, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
Reach Oxford Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates with nationalities from one of the nations listed above are eligible to apply for the award.
- Scholarship Opportunity The Oxford program is only accessible to students who have received an offer and are of excellent academic ability..
- Deserving students.
The deadline to apply for UCAS Admission is October 15, 2022. Scholarship applications will be open in January 2023, with the deadline for the Reach Oxford Undergraduate Scholarship being February 8th, 2023.
How to Apply for Reach Oxford Scholarships?
You must make an application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS, and be successful in gaining a place. Details on how to apply for a reach scholarship for 2023 entry will be made available on given below link in January 2023.